jameschalk549

Author James Chalk

James Chalk is the author of the critically acclaimed pulp, cyberpunk technothriller, "The Meat Market."

Bound: Book 2 - Formerly Life of Doubt (A New Life)

Bound: Book 2 - Formerly Life of Doubt (A New Life) - Samantha Jacobey WOW!!! Even better than the first one!
Samantha Jacobey has written another winner. This fantastic sequel picks up right where book one left off. I loved book one and was really looking forward to reading book two. Ms. Jacobey didn’t disappoint me at all, quite the opposite. This book exceeded all of my expectations and left me more than ready for the next installment. If you have already read and enjoyed book one, then trust me this one is even better. You can just stop reading this review and go buy the book! If you haven’t read book one, although you could read it out of sequence and still enjoy it, I highly recommend reading the books in the order the author intended. In case you are still reading just stop and go buy the book(s). Still reading? Okay, here is what I previously posted about book one. "Riveting! This is a compelling story of abuse, rebirth, and emergence. The story carries you along teasing you with the promise of details. You eagerly push forward anxious to learn more. The author does not disappoint and you are gratified. When the story ends you are satisfied, but still want more. I’m keeping this review short because I’m in a hurry to start book 2!” Thanks for reading my review. I’m off to buy book three!