jameschalk549

Author James Chalk

James Chalk is the author of the critically acclaimed pulp, cyberpunk technothriller, "The Meat Market."

The Guardian of Secrets and Her Deathly Pact

The Guardian of Secrets: And Her Deathly Pact - Jana Petken A Beautiful Story, Masterfully Told!
Through her epic saga, novelist Jana Petken, transports the reader back in time. Her vivid imagery and impeccable language immerses you in the historical period leaving you breathless and wiser. The perspective of the characters is completely consistent with their situation and time period. I am very impressed with the reality of this story. It is a story of love, abuse, and passion, in which Ms. Petken touches on universal commonalities between all people. The characters a rich, the emotions are raw and heartfelt, at times you may cry. You definitely won’t put it down and you’ll be thankful it is so long. For the record: These have been my truthful opinions after thoroughly enjoying the book, but you should know that I did receive a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my fair and honest review.