jameschalk549

Author James Chalk

James Chalk is the author of the critically acclaimed pulp, cyberpunk technothriller, "The Meat Market."

The Fiverr Master Class - The Fiverr Secrets Of A Group Of 6-Figure Power Sellers That Enable You To Work From Home (Fiverr, Make Money Online, Fiverr ... Gigs, Work At Home, Fiverr SEO, Fiverr.com) - Patrick Smith, Allen Arroway, Kelly Shepard, Randy Morrison, Anna Arnórsdóttir, Jimmy Vega, Fiverr Mastermind Group This got me off the fence about Fiverr
This is a well written book. It is clearly organized and seemed quite complete, truly a master class! The writing style is inspirational and easy to read. The book is not one long pitch and actually has a great deal of useful information. I am glad that I found it. With the things I learned in this book I am confident that I can make a go of it on Fiverr. The authors even gave guidance for how to leverage Fiverr into a larger service business. I can’t wait to get started.