jameschalk549

Author James Chalk

James Chalk is the author of the critically acclaimed pulp, cyberpunk technothriller, "The Meat Market."

Plebs

Plebs - Jim Goforth A Splendid Adventure!
This is an excellent book written by a superlative author. Goforth is a consummate story teller who easily ensnares the reader in the opening scenes. The story starts out like a classic horror tale with growing suspense, titillation, and an impending sense of doom. However, rather than fall into cliched patterns it quickly twists into a thrilling adventure that is fast paced, exciting, and intriguing. Later, when you think you know where the story will go, you are surprised and horrified again. The climax builds toward a perfect storm of “sanguinary destruction” [I stole that delightful phrase from the author.] and vigilante justice that is guaranteed to satisfy readers who like horror stories or thrillers. Not to mention the likable leading man or the exciting, competent and sexy female characters, and the hot sex scenes. I would give this story more than five stars if I could. This was the first Jim Goforth story that I have read, but certainly not my last. I hope he writes a sequel to Plebs.